I’m a nontraditional student and artist with an interest in interactive media. Prior to beginning schooling, I worked as an actor in several films (Dazed and Confused, Computer Chess), as a user interface designer, and as a board member of the Juegos Rancheros arts nonprofit. During that time I produced the Fantastic Arcade international games festival. I’m currently completing undergraduate studies at UCLA’s Design Media Arts department with plans to continue into an MFA program in media art.
14 Sep 2020
- A.A.S. in Animation, Austin Community College
- B.A. in Design Media Arts, University of California- Los Angeles, School of the Arts and Architecture (expected 2021)
- Austin American Statesman- Austin’s indie games fest stepping out of Fantastic Fest’s Shadow, October 20, 2018
- Vidvox Blog- The Fantastic Work of Wiley Wiggins, November 5, 2016
- Inverse.com- Inside Austin’s Weird and Wonderful Fantastic Arcade, August 23, 2016
- Motherboard- The Stinking Beauty of Barfcade, October 3, 2014
- New York Times, Travel - Austin’s Moon Towers, Beyond ‘Dazed and Confused’, February 13, 2014
- Variety- Austin Film Fest: Will Ferrell, Other Stars Turn Out to Live-Read Vince Gilligan Script October 28, 2013
- Wall Street Journal, The Daily Fix - Unfazed by Confusion With Lincecum, October 8, 2010
- Fader, Music/News - Just Don’t Ask Her To Take It Easy On Me, June 5, 2006
This website is static, generated using jekyll.
The primary body webfont is courier prime code, a family variant of courier prime optimized for programming.
Most of the pages of this website respect Dark/Light Mode OS preferences, with project pages forcing dark mode.