I did 2-ish pomodoros for Grotto today, focusing on the Django tutorial project. I got here.

This involved adding models and migrations to the sqlite database that Django runs by default and adding views and templates.

Surprisingly the little bit of templating I did looked exactly like Jekyll’s templating language, Liquid, so that’s good for me.

Models looked kind of challenging. Trying to imagine what the Character generator I made’s models might look like.

My current goal for the end of the coming five week period is to get user registration working and connect some form of my room generator script to a django project so that it is producing pages, & logging user visits to those pages. If that goes well I’ll start looking at characters.