I’m a nontraditional student and artist with an interest in interactive media. Prior to beginning schooling, I worked as an actor in several films (Dazed and Confused, Computer Chess), as a user interface designer, and as a board member of the Juegos Rancheros arts nonprofit. During that time I produced the Fantastic Arcade international games festival. I’m currently completing undergraduate studies at UCLA’s Design | Media Arts department with plans to continue into an MFA program in media art.
14 Sep 2020
- A.A.S. in Game Development, Animation, and Motion Graphics (2D Animation Specialization) Austin Community College
- B.A. in Design Media Arts, University of California- Los Angeles, School of the Arts and Architecture (expected 2021)
- Austin American Statesman- Austin’s indie games fest stepping out of Fantastic Fest’s Shadow, October 20, 2018
- Vidvox Blog- The Fantastic Work of Wiley Wiggins, November 5, 2016
- Inverse.com- Inside Austin’s Weird and Wonderful Fantastic Arcade, August 23, 2016
- Motherboard- The Stinking Beauty of Barfcade, October 3, 2014
- New York Times, Travel - Austin’s Moon Towers, Beyond ‘Dazed and Confused’, February 13, 2014
- Variety- Austin Film Fest: Will Ferrell, Other Stars Turn Out to Live-Read Vince Gilligan Script October 28, 2013
- Wall Street Journal, The Daily Fix - Unfazed by Confusion With Lincecum, October 8, 2010
- Fader, Music/News - Just Don’t Ask Her To Take It Easy On Me, June 5, 2006
This website is static, generated using jekyll.
The primary body webfont is courier prime code, a family variant of courier prime optimized for programming.
Most of the pages of this website respect Dark/Light Mode OS preferences, with project pages forcing dark mode.